The Tension is Mounting...

I was doing pretty well waiting for the information about when we are going to travel - until about yesterday. I'm a wreak!! As I read about my forum friends packing and getting ready to go get their kids, I get more and more anxious to go get mine. Please, oh, please, let us find out today when we travel!!! Each day that goes by is one more day that Zoe & Marcus don't know us and one more day that they don't have a mommy and daddy's hugs and kisses. Okay, now I've done it, now I'm crying. I better stop posting or you'll all be depressed.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Barb, we are praying that you will hear soon!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, We are praying that you will hear real soon.

    Tim & Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really want to highlight this, because I don't want you to cry, but this was so precious for me to read, "Each day that goes by is one more day that Zoe & Marcus don't know us and one more day that they don't have a mommy and daddy's hugs and kisses."

    You guys are AWESOME parents...praying that you get news very soon so the hugging and kissing fest can begin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.