AHHH What Happened to day 6? 5 Days to GO

Happy belated Valentine's Day! Too busy yesterday to post, not with packing mind you, but too busy anyway.

Okay we're getting down to the wire. WIth the weekend approaching our To Do list is growing. Btw Chris made a beautiful list, complete with the Ethiopian flag up in the corner, telling us what we need to do when. It works great and I love crossing things off it. yesterday I got to cross off five items. Unfortunately this morning I will be adding 13 items. For those of you astute in mathematics, you will quickly figure out that the list is going in the wrong direction! We did get our required notarizations done yesterday and copies made of stuff for our many babysitters.

Okay, this is a side note from packing...I have the best husband in the world. He took me out to this outstanding Thai restaurant last night AND he gave me a certificate for a one hour massage. Now I just need to decide if I should go get that massage before we go or after we get home. What do you think? I'm leaning towards when we get home because that is when the stress will really be high (I think - I guess I don't really know...)

Two bits of news from our agency yesterday, they said that we may (or may not) be able to go visit our children's birthfamily. That's not much by way of news, I realize, but up until now it was a definite NO. We won't know until we get there whether we will be able to go, so we need to be prepared for that possibility even though it might not happen. Please pray that we can go. It would be TREMENDOUS blessing to us, to the biological family and to Marcus and Zoe (they wouldn't be going, but we could take pictures, etc.). As most of you know, we are a very "open-adoption" type of family, so this type of meeting would fit in so well with our family situation. Second bit of news is that the agency has asked us to transport some donations to ET when we go. Since we probably won't use up our allotted allowable luggage we have agreed to bring over some donations. We are happy to be able to do that.
Okay, I need to read my email before the troops start appearing from the depths...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.