Starting Day 8

Well, Day 9 saw the ever important progress of purchasing our travel Scrabble game. We certainly can't take a 22 hour plane ride without a Scrabble game. Let's see, the only other thing I accomplished was to put Marcus's clothes in a suitcase. Hmmm, at this rate we won't be ready to go until sometime in March. I think I better pick up the pace :) Actually, I also ironed my summer clothes (that had been packed away). I'm not quite sure why I ironed them as they will, no doubt, get quite wrinkled in the suitcases.

We have four ill children around here. Please pray for everyone to be healthy by next Wednesday! I would hate to leave sick kids here and I would not want to bring sick children half-way around the world either. Ugh! Lots of coughing and waking up in the middle of the night. Those that are healthy can't sleep either because their roommates are hacking all night. One thing about having a large family is that illnesses take a long time to pass through everyone in our house. When one starts getting better another one starts feeling sick and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.