3 More Days

Wow, it's getting really close now! I missed church this morning because Nina is sick :( While she is laying on the couch, I am trying to get stuff done for the trip (I'm not quite sure how blogging is getting stuff done for the trip, but somehow, here I am).

Anyway, as you all know tomorrow is Presidents' Day (please note the proper placement of the apostrophe) where we celebrate the birthdays of two Presidents: Washington and Lincoln (yes, Lincoln, for those of you in AL! Oh, and we also celebrate my sister, Kathy's birthday :) but she has not yet become President ). Well, here at our house we have declared Tuesday, February 19, 2008, as Wear The Clothes You Hate Day. In an effort to get clothes packed for all six kids, they will wear their least favorite clothes for WTCYH Day. Feel free to participate in WTCYH Day wherever you are. Hopefully, I will post a picture of my crew for you all to see which clothing items earn the dubious title of Most Hated Clothes.

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute -- I like your celebration of days! Praying that you'll be able to visit Marcus and Zoe's birthfamily......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very exited !!!! I will look forward to your Tuesday celebration photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.