Now That's Funny!

Okay, my bad mood has now been lifted! You would not believe the hysterical comments some Chinese individual has left on my Year In Pictures posts. Go back and check them out. I am laughing, so hard, I'm crying.

Okay, I'm just going to cut and past them here for you....

I think I need to think in order to fully understand the contents of your description!
Personalized signatures:我爱棋牌

Very good!I like your blog!
Very good content!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

On this point, I feel you should be described in greater detail, I think it is that we need!

A friend of mine told me to come here can find what I want, I come, did not let me down, I like these things, very meaningful!

Do not know if you also like ancient civilization, I am from China, I like your BLOG, also hope you like our countrys civilization!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将
And now, for my personal favorite...
I love very broad, I like some of the ancient culture, like modern architecture, and now I am fat, I like your BLOG!
A special thank you to my new Chinese friends!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your ancient culture visitors gave you a smile! How timely is that!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical! Who knew you were reaching the world from your humble abode.

    Hope your have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOW - your audience has really expanded. I am not sure what all of the comments mean, but it is interesting. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.