"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
Aidan = 100% boy. I love that he wears his hat to bed -- one less thing to bother with putting on in the morning! Smart kid! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd....yeah, why aren't you sleeping?
Well, Kim, I was taking the pictures, of course! You read the post about me NOT BEING A MORNING PERSON? That translates into - I am a night person. It's hard for me to drag myself to bed even though I know I will regret it in the morning...
ReplyDelete