The Drive Here

I'm at the cabin this weekend with Evan and nine of his friends. I'm chaperoning, but in reality I'm having a bit of a mini-vacation, as they are quite low maintenance kids.

To give you a little idea of the type of kids I'm with I'll relay a little conversation we had in our car on the way up...

We were discussing things we could listen to...

Mitchell: "I have an audio of the rise and fall of the Roman Empire."

Eric: "I have some sermons."

Evan: "I could provide some bagpipe music."

Me: "...I have Mumford & Sons."

In the end, we ended up listening to excerpts from Les Miserables and Newsies, then we listened to some Peter Gabriel, the Decemberists, Civil Wars and, of course, Mumford & Sons.

This is going to be an interesting weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.