"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Why No Pictures
You may have noticed a dearth of pictures on the blog lately. There is a reason for this! You see, our hard drive on our computer is almost completely full, and do you know why that is? Well, it's because of my thousands and thousands of pictures I have stored there. So, I can't really put any more pictures on the computer until the problem is solved. Don't worry, we are working on the solution, but it may take a few days...stay tuned...maybe I'll have a picture extravaganza when the problem is solved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!