This Is Going To Be Difficult

I've been working on putting together a slide show thingy for Evan's graduation party.  I know that it is over six months away, but I foresee that this going to take quite a bit of time, and that is something I don't have a lot of.  Anyway, to put together said slideshow I have to 1) gather photos from the past 17 years of Evan's life and 2) listen to touching songs about your kids growing up.

Well, if that isn't enough to make me cry, I don't know what is.  So, I figure if I cry while putting this thing together for the next seven months, maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to hold it together when the actual time comes....don't count on it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.