We Were Thankful

I hope you all had an outstanding Thanksgiving.  Ours proceeded as usually, we went to my parents' house, relaxed, ate, talked, relaxed some more and, of course, were extremely thankful!  As a special treat this year, my sister Kathy and niece Maggie were in town (normally they only come up for Christmas, but this year we get to see them at Thanksgiving AND Christmas).

And now, something else to be thankful for...pictures!  Yes, my dear hubby has put all my pics on an external hard drive, so I can, once again, put pictures on the computer and thus on the blog :-)  Oh, what a happy day.

Anyway, here are some pics from yesterday...

My wonderful sister, Kathy, making a wonderful trifle...
 Dad, taking a break...
 Martha, I mean Molly, creating...
these...a regular army of turkeys.  My sister Deb had to work this Thanksgiving, so her Martha Stewart presence had to be channeled through my dear Molly.
 Chris & Evan in a rare moment when they weren't wrestling...

So, I am thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving with my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.