I Did It

I haven't done it in a few years, but this morning I just couldn't pass up the deals.  So, I dragged my very tired body out of my warm, toasty bed at 3:45 am and traipsed off to the Mall of America to get in on the doorbusters without battling the crowds that come later in the morning.  I also made a stop at our local Target.  Despite the dark and the cold temps, I'm glad I went because I saved beaucoup bucks!  I had been watching a few items for several weeks now and I was VERY happy when I saw that they were on sale this morning :-)

I was able to get my "must buys" taken care of quickly and I was back in bed by 6:45 :-)  Hubby then let me sleep in, so I am really no worse for the wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.