Happy Birthday, Raelea Roo!


Six years ago today, at about 8:00 am, I answered the phone to hear the wonderful news that our baby had been born, that it was a girl, that she was healthy and that her name was Raelea Renee!  Even in all the joy of that moment, I had no idea how much joy Raelea would bring to our lives and our family.
Raelea, we are truly privileged to have you as our daughter!  Your enthusiasm for life and pleasure in the moment are such a blessing to me.  I hope you have a most wonderful birthday filled with lots of forms, cardboard and chocolate cake!

Happy birthday, Raelea!  We LOVE you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Raelea,
    Happy Birthday to you!

    Chocolate cake is my favorite. Enjoy your special day, sweet girl.

    Love,

    Mr. and Mrs. Forsythe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.