Well, That Was Excessive

I went to my first Mardi Gras parade today here in Gulf Shores and all I can say is, "Wow, they know how to do parades down here!"

I kid you not, we came home with several pounds of beads, stuffed animals (big ones, plush ones), moon pies, frisbees and various other "things." I have NEVER seen anything like it. It didn't hurt to have so many cute kids in our group. They were like stuffed animal magnets.

Beads, beads, everywhere are beads! Hundreds of them. In every color imaginable. It was a very orderly affair, but, boy, are my kids going to be disappointed going to Minnesota parades next summer!

If I still had my laptop down here I would post pictures, but the computer went home with Chris yesterday. I'll post a bunch when I get home.

Gotta go walk the beach now....see you later.

1 comment:

  1. Aklilu LOVES those silly beads!! He calls them "his pretties"!!! He wears them and stirs them in a bowl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.