Home, Sweet Home

PMS + 23 hours in a van with seven kids = Not the most pleasant experience I've ever had

But that's all behind me now (thank goodness).

We had a wonderful vacation and I look forward to going back next year, but I won't be driving home again without Chris anytime in the near future :-) I am very thankful for very good driving conditions though. The worst thing we encountered was low pressure in one of the van tires about halfway home yesterday. Miraculously, I wasn't even tired during the drive. Thanks, everyone, for all the prayers.

When we arrived home I discovered that my husband had been very busy around here while I was gone. We had a long list of little things that needed to be done around the house, you know, things like finishing the trim in the bathroom and foyer, putting a light in the girls' bedroom, etc. Well, lo and behold, dear hubby finished off everything on our to do list :-) On top of that, he had dinner made for us (chili complete with cornbread muffins) AND today I discovered that he had even cleaned my oven!

Indeed, I do have the best hubby ever!

I am planning on posting pictures of our trip later today IF I finish the laundry and if I can wrestle the other computer away from the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.