You've Waited Long Enough


I know you have been waiting for India pictures, but here's the deal- my dear hubby has 1)been suffering from jet-lag, 2) been suffering from serious intestinal illness, 3) been too busy to even show ME his pictures. So, now, despite the fact that I've only seen about 50 of the 800 pictures he took, I will share a couple with you.

Here's Chris at the Taj Mahal.
Chris with the doorman at the hotel. Gotta love that outfit.

Here we have Chris's brother, Darren, and his lovely bride, Monica, at their wedding ceremony.
Here we have Chris and a couple of the guys in their Indian outfits. Chris' is black with bling. I'm sure he'll try it on for you if you ask :-)
That's all for now. I'm tired and going to bed. Hopefully I will get to see all the pictures soon and I will share some noteworthy ones with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.