It's Been Awhile

I haven't posted any pictures lately, primarily because hubby had the good camera with him; so it's time for some photos here on the blog. I thought I would post the pictures we are (probably) going to put on our wall of the kids. Here they are...






Hardly professional quality, but they'll do for the price :-) I might have to pick a different one for Evan as this one looks a little blurry (which will be a lot blurry when we blow it up to 11x14). Not so sure about Aidan's either - too much shadow. I should have taken them in the summer when the lighting was better :-( Oh, and yes, I did tell Aidan he could wear his hat in the picture. It just wouldn't really look like him without it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.