Friends


There isn’t much better in this life than finding a way to spend a few hours in conversation with people you respect and love. You have to carve this time out of your life because you aren’t really living without it. -Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, August 27, 2003

We had the wonderful joy and privilege of spending a bunch of time this weekend with our friends, Isaac & Holly, and their two children. Isaac and Holly lived here in MN for many years before heading down to Georgia several years ago. I know Georgia is were they are supposed to be right now, but they are sorely missed here, by us and others that know them.

Isaac & Holly, we love you guys tons! Hopefully it won't be another two years before we can see you again!

"I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends." -Walt Whitman (1819 - 1892)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.