I'm In Love


This is bad. I am totally in love.

Starburst
Reeses
Me with both of them :-)

Now how am I going to get anything done in the next few days??? To make it worse, their cage is in the laundry room. Do you know how many times a day I go in there? Do you know how much work there is to do in there? The ironing board is in there. The freezer is in there. The washer/dryer are in there. The elliptical machine is in there. And now, the bunnies are in there.

Let's see, should I fold laundry or hold a bunny? Hmm, I think I'll go with the bunny.

Should I get out food to thaw for dinner or should I pet the bunnies? Bunnies!

Exercise or Bunnies? Bunnies.

Iron or play with the bunnies? Bunnies win again!

You see the dilemma I'm going to have??

Gotta go check on the bun-buns!

3 comments:

  1. Mags,
    You'll get to hold them in just a few days! They are pure cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the bun-buns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.