The Perfect Excuse

Yesterday Nina put fake nails on me for the fun of it (I love long nails, but have not been blessed with strong nails). They are very fun and probably THE perfect excuse not to do any work! It goes something like this..

"Ah, could someone scrub this pot for me, I don't want my nail to fall off."

"Could you put the sheets on this bed, I would hate to yank off a nail."

"Could someone put those bon-bons in my mouth so that I don't hurt my nails."

Okay, that last one I just made up, but you get the picture :-)

The other great thing about fake nails is that they make this really cool clicking sound when you are typing. I'm having fun just listening to it :-)

On the downside, it's really hard to type, but I'm not a great typist anyway so I guess it's not that big of deal.

I was just corrected by my 10 yo daughter. I was wondering why typer isn't a word ( you know someone who types) and she informed me the correct word is typist. Okay, I knew that, I had just forgotten :-0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.