Look What She Did

Sweet Molly has completed her Christmas dress. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is lovely.It makes my heart happy to see her sewing and then wearing what she has sewn. There is just nothing like the feeling of making something beautiful. I learned to sew when I was about Molly's age (thanks, Mom) and have enjoyed it ever since. Now I have the pleasure of teaching my kids. Nina is going to be making her Christmas dress as well, so stay tuned for pictures of that. Molly or I will be making one for Emily, too. I was planning on making Emily's, but since Molly did such a nice job on her own AND she has more free time than I do, she may end up making Emily's.

I can't wait to see them all dolled up at Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. NO WAY! Are you kidding me? Molly MADE that dress?!?!? (I can hardly sew on a button!!!) Way to go, Molly! I am so impressed -- it is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Molly!! You aare quite a seamstress. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job, Molly!! I REALLY love to sew, it is such a wonderful hobby, you will enjoy it all your life, no matter what situation you find yourself in. Congrats on a job WELL DONE! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.