Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Today, I am thankful for...
1) That I got to sleep in until 6:45. Except for having to get up at 5:30 to feed the dog.

2)I'm thankful for my kids, who provide so much help to me throughout the day.

3)That I got to iChat with my hubby TWICE yesterday

4) That my kids are enjoying the Macy's parade (this is the first time they've seen it)

5) That my sister and family are coming over to spend the day with us.

6)That Evan has no school today or tomorrow. It is always a pleasure to have him around more.

7) That I don't have to get up tomorrow morning to "hit the sales". The appeal of it all is no longer there.

8) That my dog is no longer terrified to go outside.

9) Chris is safe, happy & healthy.

10) For my Lord Jesus Christ who has provided me with the above blessings and every other one in my life.

Since it is Thanksgiving, I took the liberty to list more than three things I'm thankful for. I hope you all have an abundance of things to be thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.