Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Ten Things I Appreciate About MY Mom
1. She stayed home with me when I was little.
2. She taught me to sew.
3. She taught me to cook.
4. She likes to go camping.
5. She can portage a canoe.
6. She could help me with my calculus and physics in high school.
7. She's not afraid of bugs, or ticks, or worms, or snakes, or mice - actually, I don't think she's afraid of anything :)
8. She let me take piano lessons.
9. She loves me even when she doesn't agree with me.
10. She's one of the most intelligent people I know.

I love you, Mom! You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!
    -maggie (P.s. Please check out my blog I added somethin!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Thank you for all of the nice things you had to say about me. I am glad that you know that I love you all of the time. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.