Okay, we finished off that pile in no time! That was too easy. Maybe next time I'll tackle the kitchen counters...

"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
That doesn't look so bad Barb.
ReplyDelete-Maggie
I haven't picked a pile in weeks and you are just going to town. Maybe this week, after taxes, I will pick a pile. But, tonight, I am picking the tax pile. Put that one off long enough, I did.
ReplyDelete