I was born and raised in Minnesota, but after 42 long Minnesota winters I would rather spend my January at the ocean! It doesn't help that my parents are enjoying the sun and surf right now while I stare out at the melting snow (at least it's melting). But, alas, in just six short weeks (hopefully) I will be sitting in balmy Ethiopia with cool bottle of water enjoying sunshine while avoiding disease carrying mosquitoes....aaahh!
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Where would I rather be today
I was born and raised in Minnesota, but after 42 long Minnesota winters I would rather spend my January at the ocean! It doesn't help that my parents are enjoying the sun and surf right now while I stare out at the melting snow (at least it's melting). But, alas, in just six short weeks (hopefully) I will be sitting in balmy Ethiopia with cool bottle of water enjoying sunshine while avoiding disease carrying mosquitoes....aaahh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!