Waiting, waiting

Sometimes waiting for things is easy, but for me it rarely is (can you say impatient?).  Today we are waiting to make it through court in Ethiopia so we can bring Zoe and Marcus home.  Many families made it through court this week.  That's good news for us as now they are out of our way :).  Hopefully our court date will be in the next two weeks or so.  If not, I will stomp my feet and hold my breath - no, wait, that's not right - if not, we will keep praying while I stomp my feet and hold my breath.  After court it will be about five weeks until we get to go to Ethiopia to get them.  I can't wait!!!!  After court, we can post pictures of them here as well since they will officially be ours (except for the fact they will be thousands of miles from us...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.