SIsters of the Road Trip

I have been woefully negligent in keeping you all up-to-date on the impending road trip to Guthrie, Oklahoma.  I hope none of you have lost any sleep wondering if I was, indeed, still going to trek 11 hours south to hear some bands play.

Rest assured the road trip is still on.  I have just had precious little time to blog about it, what with school starting and all.  Sending two girls off to community college for the first time, and then today sending Aidan off to the public school for the first time, I have been a busy little beaver.

Oh, and then there's that little concert thing I'm going to here in St. Paul tomorrow...

Let's not forget teaching my first science class at co-op tomorrow, as well.

And prepping for school to start next Monday here.

And Meal planning for Chris, so that they have things to eat while I'm away.....

Yeah.  It's been a little crazy around here.

I will probably be out of touch of the blog until I arrive back in Minnesota on Sunday. :-(  Sorry about that.  It's hard to blog from my ipod, and there will be no internet at the campground, I'm sure.  I will try to post stuff on Facebook and Instagram as the opportunity arises, but if you don't hear from me, just rest assured that I am having a GREAT time.

And, oh, the stories I will have to tell upon my return!

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.