Re-living My Childhood

I went camping this weekend.  Most of my family had other commitments, but Emily, Raelea, Zoe and I met up with my sister, Deb, and her family at William O'Brien State Park.  We camped a LOT when I was a kid, and one of our favorite campgrounds in Minnesota was O'Brien State Park.  We went there many, many times while I was growing up.

It was so fun to spend the weekend there again!  The weather was only so-so (rain on Saturday), but we had a fun time hiking, playing, eating and generally being strange.  Mom and Dad also came out to join us for lunch and a hike on Sunday.  So much fun!!

Deb modeling the latest in rain poncho fashion

The kids looked like a bunch of colorful ghosts.

The kids made dream catchers with the rangers at the park.

The sun came out today, and Raelea couldn't wait to climb down by the water.
 
Zoe & Max having a little bonding time.

The leaves are just starting to change along the St. Croix

Happy hikers

What?  You mean you DON"T let your girls throw tomahawks? 



Had a really great weekend and can't wait to go again with more of my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.