Free Advertising

I bought (on clearance) a new Horny Toad shirt a few weeks back from Title Nine.  It's long-sleeved, so I haven't worn it until today.  Within the first three hours of wearing it I already received four compliments on how I looked. This, in and of itself, wouldn't be blog-worthy, but when you add it to the following story....

I bought a Horny Toad dress a few years ago (from REI, if you care to know), and in the description of the dress it said if you do not receive a compliment about how you look within the first two or three wearings of the dress, you could return it for a full refund.  I thought that was a pretty odd statement, but whatever!  So, I got the dress.  Sure enough, the very first time I wore it I got a really nice compliment.  And, every time I wear it, I get complimented.

So, now I own two Horny Toad items (actually I have a pair of shorts by them, too), and I get wonderful compliments every time I put them on.  I like that!!  If I'm ever feeling down about myself, I think I'll just pull out one of those items.  Better yet, I think I will ONLY buy Horny Toad clothing from now on!!

Compliments aside, this shirt is the most comfortable thing ever!  AND, and this is an important and to me, the sleeves are long enough - a perennial problem for me and my monkey arms.

So folks, it's totally worth the money to go out and buy all the Horny Toad clothing you need and can afford!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.