The Day Has Come

Almost 20 years ago, I knew this time would come.  I knew it was inevitable, and I knew it was a good thing.  Now that it's here, I know that it is a good thing...but that doesn't mean I can't be a little sad about it.


Yes, as of today, Evan no longer lives under our roof. His room is empty (sort of), and his stuff is gone.  I am SO happy for him to be venturing out on his own, and sad for me to be missing him.  Truly, I just don't get those parents who can't wait for their kids to move out.  Even my kids who drive me batty some days, I will miss horribly when the time comes for them to fly out of the nest.

The room is being claimed by Nina, but the bed will soon have Molly sleeping on it.  With seven kids still under the roof, nothing remains vacant for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.