You Be The Judge

Sooooo....

I got my hair cut this morning.

When I arrived my friend/stylist Amy declares, "I have an idea...."

Now, Amy has been cutting my hair for about two decades, so she knows me and knows that my motto when it comes to hair is, "It will always grow back..."

I trust her.  When I don't know what to do with my hair, I just tell her to come up with something.  She's never steered me wrong.

After a little cutting and bleaching, she completed her masterpiece.  I arrived home a short time later to show off my new do to my kids.  At first glance, Nina declares, "You look like an Asian pop star!"  She then assured me that that was a compliment.  I thought for comparison sake, I should find some pictures of Asian pop stars, so you all can be the judge of her accuracy.

Here's what I found....


Not sure which one of these gentlemen she thinks I look like (maybe a combination of the five), but here's what MY hair looks like...

Front



Side

Back

I think I'll go record my first pop record now....

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.