She's Back!!!

Sorry for the quiet on my end of the blogosphere.  It was a busy weekend, primarily because MOLLY IS BACK HOME!  Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to shout that!

I'm just really, really, really happy to have my Molly back!  ANd here's the picture to prove it.

It struck me though, while I was waiting for her plane to arrive on Saturday, that across the ocean, and in said plane, there were many people sad to see Molly leave.  Reading posts on Molly's Facebook page brought me face-to-face (so to speak) with those that will miss her terribly (and she them).   So, while I'm skipping around enjoying my Molly, in the back of my mind, I'm sad for those that are missing her and those she is missing.  Ahhh, life is so full of mixed emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.