It's Not So Different

Some people periodically rearrange the furniture in their living room, I periodically rearrange the flowers in my perennial garden.  A lot.  I find it very therapeutic.

We've lived here about nine years, and every year I rearrange the flowers out there.  I still haven't come up with the perfect arrangement...but I'm getting closer.  This year, I added a little walkway and patio,  which will one day have a little chair and table on it.  I also want to add an arbor at the entrance of the garden with some clematis climbing the sides of it.

I'm creating my own little peaceful, secret garden!

(ignore those pesky weeds.  I'll take care of those on another day)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.