Not Forgotten

My dearest Blog Buddies, I have not forgotten you while on vacation!  It's just that Internet and cell phone coverage is sketchy, to say the least, in the mountains. Flat Molly and Flat Evan are having a great time. I will post pictures here when I can, but if you can't wait (and have an Instagram account), you can see them there under #flatevan and #flatmolly, or just look up my account, barbiscrazy.

We just spent three gorgeous days in Rocky Mountain National Park, and we were sad to say goodbye to the peaks this morning. We are currently headed to Colorado Springs, with a stop at Red Rocks on the way.

I will try to post pictures later today....once the laptop is charged. I'm poring this from my iPod, while Chris drives. Ahh, technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.