One More Career Choice

Not sure why the topic of future careers keeps coming up on my mind, but it does....frequently.

The latest is a nutritionist or food scientist or maybe a neuroscientist.  I have become extremely fascinated with all the new discoveries and breakthroughs in the understanding of nutrition and its effects on our body.  It seems like I can't read the news for a week without some new discovery or breakthrough being reported.  Apparently the old adage, "You are what you eat," is more true than anyone ever realized!

So, if that royalty thing doesn't work out, and if there is no need for essayists or all-purpose public figures, I think I shall become a nutritionist.  Actually, maybe I could be a nutritionist AND an all-purpose public figure.  I'm actually hoping to begin my career as an all-purpose public figure (we better start abbreviating this - APPF) VERY soon.....as soon as I figure out exactly what one does as an APPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.