I've Survived!

I feel badly about neglecting my blog since Tuesday, but honestly, I've been spending all my free time scrounging up things to sell at our garage sale.  Even today, while the sale was going on, I would make trips into the house to find more stuff to get rid of.  It becomes kind of like a game - let's see how mush stuff we can sell, and let's see who will buy it.

God gave us a gloriously sunny day (after a week of rain), so it was thoroughly enjoyable to sit outside all day and watch our stuff disappear.  Now I hope more of it disappears tomorrow!

We had lots of little girl clothes...go figure.

We enticed the kids to give away some of their toys.  Not nearly as many as we would like them to get rid of, but it's a start.

And then there was that one scraggly son who we put in the free basket...
 And why is my son brushing his teeth while standing in our driveway during the middle of a garage sale???!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.