The Littles Go To The Park

I am the youngest of four children.  Despite an age gap of only five years between me and my oldest sibling, my parents separated us into "the big kids" and the "little kids."  My two older sisters were the big kids, and my brother and I were the little kids.  It got to be rather humorous when I was a teenager and still referred to as the little kid, but that is beside the point.

Now that we have kids, we do the same thing.  The first five kids are the big kids and the last three are the littles.  Granted there is a 13 year gap from youngest to oldest, and a four year gap between the big kids and little kids.

Anyway, Chris brought the littles to the park tonight, and he also brought his camera.  Here are the results....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.