Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?

Obviously, having a garage sale and ending the school year all in the same week is a really bad idea.  I'm not sure who would ever try to do such a thing.

Oh, wait....

Scratch that.

I'm so glad that we are trying to finish up school and get ready for a garage sale this week.  Just think of all the opportunities I'll have for sorting through bags and bags of clothes while keeping kids on task and grading assignments!  No doubt, these next two days will be some of the best of my life!!

***I'm on a negativity fast.  It ain't easy, but I'm trying!!***

Anyone who wants to take loads and loads of clothes off our hands is welcome to stop by on Friday or Saturday.  Heck, stop by tomorrow if you want.  I'll let you dig through the bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.