It Should Be Banned!

Silly Putty, that is.  Now, before you remind me of all the fun I had with Silly Putty as a child, let me say a couple of things.   First, Silly Putty lost most of it's fun when newspaper ink improved (you know I'm right about this one).  Second, Silly Putty has an uncanny ability to adhere to fabric, and this has made my life less happy.  I spent about an hour yesterday removing purple Silly Putty from a variety of fabrics. Like this....


and this...

Here is the pile of, now Silly Putty free items.


So, dear friends and family, if you ever get it in your head to purchase Silly Putty for any of our kids, please put that little thought right out of your head.  Thank you very much :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.