$3.76

Yes, sir!  That's how much I paid for my new pair of jeans from Old Navy yesterday!  They were on clearance for $5.97, and I was ready to purchase them at that price.  When I got to the register, I found out that all clearance items were 30% off :-)  Then I used my Old Navy card and got another 10% off.  Taa daa!  $3.76

This even beats my find this past summer, where I found a pair of Old Navy jeans at a garage sale, in like new condition, for $5.  I was so excited about that because I NEVER find pants my size at garage sales (I need a long size).


Well, those two finds, on top of the other jeans I own, mean that I won't need any more jeans for quite some time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.