On The Road Again

I just can't wait to get on the road again....

Tomorrow I'm off for another road trip to see a great band perform.  The Minnesota Police Pipe Band will be competing at Chicago Scots Highland Games this weekend.  Since I am playing chauffeur for four of the seven pipers in our Grade 3 band, I guess I'm driving the tour bus :-)

Instead of the Middle-Aged Mom's Road Trip, this is the "middle-aged mom takes a bunch of young people on a road trip."  I can't wait!  I love spending time with these "kids" and I LOVE watching them compete and perform.  If you happen to be in the Chicago area, come on over to the competition.  You, too, can be an MPPB groupie!  I promise you there will be some great piping on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.