Yikes!

Evan's graduation party is in just five days!!!!  My list is long, but, since school is out, the days are long as well.

I have a blog post I am very much looking forward to sharing with you all, but it will have to wait  until after the party, as all my time from here until Saturday is going to be taken up doing such things as washing windows, power washing the siding, weeding gardens, slicing and dicing various fruits and vegetables, etc.

Oh and let's not forget, finishing the slide show that I began way back in January.

I hope you are all planning on coming to the party, and be sure to notice the nice clean siding!

1 comment:

  1. You truly must be a Minnesotan and not a Missourian if you are washing your siding for the party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.