Where's Barb?

Wow! It's been almost a week since I last posted. Yikes! How did this happen? Well, I'll tell you...life is crazy busy :-). When all my kids were little I had no idea how busy life would become when my kids got older.

So, what did I do with my week? Lets's see, school took up a large chunk of time. I have six I'm schooling at home right now, two of whom are learning to read. That learning to read phase is always time consuming. Then, of course, there's Evan. He's time consuming in and of himself :-). He takes his drivers test next week, so we needed to take time to practice parallel parking. Fun,fun!? We also went and did a campus visit to Bethel University, as that is a college he is (ever so slightly) considering.

Somehow the week slipped by in the midst of the activity: school, church, lessons and more lessons, miscellaneous life things....I wouldn't change it though. Despite the busyness, it was a good week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.