I Missed It

Oh man! I missed it! I missed my 50,000th visitor!!! But wait...if I go to my handy dandy map thingy at the bottom of my blog, I think I can figure this out......

Okay, I think my 50,000th visitor was Crystal WAY up in Alaska! Hi, Crystal! Congratulations on being my 50,000th visitor. If you're ever in MN you can pick up your prize, but you have to warn me of your coming ahead of time, so I can figure out what that prize might be :-). Scones?

Upon further review, my 50,000th visitor may be some nameless person in Haiti....hmmm, I think I'll go with Crystal.

2 comments:

  1. No way? I was your 40,000th visitor as well. And to think I just checked your blog yesterday for the first time in weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny, Crystal! Apparently you have a knack for getting in on these milestone events. Let me know when you're coming to collect your prize :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.