I'm really thankful for my sister, Kathy, today.
Here are a couple reasons why...
- she know the difference between orphans and endorphins (not everyone does, you know)-
- she bought me the Mumford & Sons CD for my birthday
- she loves me enough to warn me before I make too big of fool of myself
- she makes me laugh so hard that I cry, for like twenty minutes
There you have it!
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!