Updates from Ethiopia

I love getting my email in the morning because that is when I find updates on Zoe and Marcus.  Because of the time difference (they are nine hours ahead of us) I end up getting any emails sent from there first thing in the morning.  It's a great way to start my day!  Today we received an update on Zoe, along with a new picture. In the 2 months she has been at the care center, she has gained two pounds in weight and two inches in height.  She also has gotten another tooth, started to walk and is starting to talk!  At this rate, she'll be driving by the time we go get her.  She's beautiful, but you all have to wait to see her for at least one more week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.