Dishes

So, it's Thursday which means it's Aidan's day to do the dishes. While he is standing at the sink he states, rather emphatically, "I LOATHE doing the dishes! I LOATHE doing the dishes so much I would give up all my clothes if I didn't have to do these dishes. I would let you shave me hair off if I didn't have to do these dishes!"

Let's just say that Chris finished the dishes and Aidan is sporting a new haircut.

***Clarification (for Molly's sake) Aidan did not truly get his head shaved - just a haircut which to him probably constitutes a shave.

5 comments:

  1. Um...MOM are you telling these people that Dad shaved Aidan's hair? Because Aidan is NOT bald. I reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy hope you don't change your password I love sending you letters, if you have changed your password I suppose you must sat goodbye to all my friendly letters:( PLEASE DON'T CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D

    Love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the clarification:) BUT MY FEET ARE STILL COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( Is that enough I could do more)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay you get the picture or do you!!!!!!( those were just for good measure)

    Love,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. just like Aidan says he loathes doing dishes I loathe it when my mother changes he password, BUT she hasn't changed it yet and even if she did I would figure out her new one (hee hee)



    Love you tons,
    you know who:):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute story........... :) Aidan is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell Aidan there are days I don't like doing the dishes:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.