Travel Update

For those of you that have not taken our travel poll, I thought I would give you additional information to make a wise guess. The people who made it through court ten days before us are traveling on Feb. 7. Now, if you're an optimist (like Chris) you would guess we are traveling on Feb. 13. If you are a realist (like me) you would guess that we are traveling on Feb. 20 and if you are a pessimist - we don't want to hear from you!!! No, I mean you would guess we are traveling later than that. If you have already voted you can go back and change your guess now that you know the inside scoop. Happy voting!

2 comments:

  1. Normally an optimist -- but I'm weighing in on a little later date than Chris! AND -- the date will be exactly as it's supposed to be (as long as it's not March or later!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an optimist I changed my vote to Feb. 13-22. Sorry I just like to think that it's going to be here real soon, and dad usually is a better guesser. Please don't, Please don't, please don't, please don't change you password.

    Love,
    Your wonderful, cute, kind etc.etc.etc. daughter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.