My New Project

School is officially over here at our little homeschool.  We had our last day of classes a week ago Friday and did three days of standardized testing this week.  Now we're done!  Done, I say.

Well, that's not exactly true, as I like the kids to do a little bit of school during the summer so they don't forget everything they learned.  But, it's just a little bit...really, it is!

Anyway, because we are DONE with school, I have a little bit of free time on my hands now :-)  (Oh, happy day!)  So...I've decided to take on a yard project I've been wanting to do for over a year now.  I'm going to take this patio....


tear it out and expand my perennial garden, perhaps putting in a little path and a bench.  Doesn't that sound quaint?

As you can see, I already started the demolition process.  I'll keep you posted on the progress, or at least post pictures when I am done.  Don't be expecting anything anytime soon, though.  I tend to take a loooong time with these sort of projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.