So long, farewell....(I don't know how to spell those other words :) )
We're soon to be off, so I won't be blogging again until we get to Ethiopia. Thank you to all who are praying for us and who have helped us on this journey. You are very much appreciated!!!
God is good!
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
Have a great time and best of luck. I will be keeping you in our thoughts. I am so happy you will finally be with your boys!
ReplyDeletegood luck aunty barb I'm praying for you!!
ReplyDelete