The Most Wonderful Tme of the Year

I love Christmas time!! 

I love the food.  I love the decorations. I love celebrating Jesus' birth. I love the extra time with family.

I had a triple-header in the family time this week, at least with the women of the family.  Erin's bridal shower was on Thursday night, our traditional "Ladies' Night Out" was on Friday, and today we went to Mom & Dad's for our traditional cookie baking.

Before

During
 
 
After...it actually wasn't too messy this year

Emily and her work of art

Raelea - all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth, apparently.

Two beautiful young ladies

My grand-nephew's first cookie decorating experience.  He was a pro!
The finished (very tasty) product!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.